2016 was a challenging year, in terms of life and work. I changed jobs but had to adjust to the new work culture and how to handle different colleagues. I determined what steps I wanted to take for my future. I bonded closer with my family and extended family. I used the time I have off to do what I need to achieve my goals and to maintain my well-being. I bonded closer with friends and got started on a story collaboration that will be coming in the future. There are still multiple things to accomplish so hopefully things keep on coming in 2017.
- Exercise regularly (at least 3-4 times per week).
- Continue to face difficult situations and once done, it’s done.
- Learn Mandarin Chinese.
- Draw or write at least once a week. [Including blog posts]
- Reduce the amount of possessions and unused items (physically and digitally).
[I have already eliminated my Crunchyroll subscription so I resolve not to watch too much Japanese Anime this year]
- Read regularly and complete the 2017 Popsugar reading challenge.