Between lapses between working and daily life, I reflected on what I learned from 2017 and 2018, and what I can do to make 2019 more fulfilling and better. Since 2017 and early 2018, I dealt with health issues related to work stress and work environment. I also participated in my local pharmacy association activities and eventually was elected as a board member in 2018. In the summer of 2018, I took on a new role at work and was challenged due to having to balance administrative duties, managerial duties, and workflow. Throughout all of this, I co-wrote a web serial with Taki called Gathering of Heroes series: Anhu and tried to find time for hobbies and relaxation. I supported quite a few artists (thanks to sleepyriceball‘s influence) and indie game developers, such as Zeiva Inc and roseVerte. I visited Shandong province, Henan province, Nanjing, and Beijing in September 2018.
Ultimately, I realized that my health is important and reducing stress is the key to improving my health. In 2019, I hope to continue to improve my health and continue growing as an individual.
- Exercise 3-4 times weekly (running, walking, hiking).
- Read regularly and complete Popsugar 2019 challenge. [50% on the 2018 challenge]
- Do 1 continuing education assignment every 2 weeks minimum.
- Write something this year.
- Complete writing piece for Legacies Anthology (due in February 2019).
- Complete travel journals for Japan, Korea, and China (2018).
- Write a new story(?).
- Participate in Inktober 2019 or an art challenge.
- Learn Mandarin Chinese.