My apologies for going MIA. I was in the process of moving across the continent in October 2021, and now, I have more or less settled in with some things still in progress.
2021 was a tumultuous year of changes and challenges. From receiving the Covid-19 Moderna vaccine to handling the rapid, abrupt changes at work, it was all about finding ways to cope and to be safe. I had to learn to adapt to change rapidly and to prepare for the move. This meant sorting out what I did not need, what I could sell, and what I wanted to keep.
Most importantly, I spent more time with family, celebrating small joys and overcoming challenges with them. When things don’t work out as planned, something else will work out in one’s favor.
As for the goals of 2021, I have read 48 books (including light novels and manga), completed CEs, and practiced Chinese regularly. Unfortunately, I was not able to do some writing.
For 2022, I plan on building on and tracking my habits using Habitca and Mossery’s yearly planner.
- Complete a sudoku book.
- Write a short story about my original characters.
- Read 50 books based on the Popsugar challenge.
- Exercise for 30 minutes 3 times a week.
- Journal daily for 30 minutes.
- Complete CEs.
- Complete a crafting or personal project every month using the materials I already have.
- Complete 5 video games over the course of year. Cannot buy until 5 are completed.
- Finish 5 books in “to be read” pile.